
Joshua and I went to the home opener at Edwards Stadium last Saturday. BYU handed Northern Iowa a healthy whoopin' - as expected. We had a good time watching from our season seats in the NW endzone bleachers. (The top photo is of the first play of the season, taken from our seats) This week the Cougs are in Seattle to take on the Huskies. We're jazzed for next weekend, when our 2nd home game is vs UCLA - on Joshua's 12th birthday. BYU sports is one of many reasons I love living where we do. Josh asked what he has to do to play basketball for BYU - which has been his dream since he was their ball-boy a couple years ago. I told him to just relax and watch a little football, we'll deal with basketball in a couple months. . .
3 comments:
I'm Jealous!!! UNLV games just aren't that exciting unless you are cheering for the other team.
neil's little bro and his wife were at the game too. fun to have season tickets and take josh.
You didn't thank your awesome wife for getting you the season tickets. Make sure you take lots of pictures on Joshua's birthday since he'll be spending most of it at the game with you. I'll be waiting at home with a big chocolate cake and presents.
Post a Comment